Facilities

Frank Fenner building

On the 24 October 2011 the Frank Fenner Building was officially opened by then ACT Chief Minister Ms Katy Gallagher. Named in honour of Professor Frank Fenner, one of the Universitys most esteemed scientists, the building was...

» read more about Frank Fenner building

Wood collection

The wood collection was initially assembled for researching and teaching wood science, within forestry education in Australia, following the establishment of the Australian Forestry School in Canberra (1927). While not the...

» read more about Wood collection

Updated:  24 April 2017/Responsible Officer:  Director Fenner School/Page Contact:  Webmaster Fenner School