In this podcast, Affiliates from the ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society present short talks on their research interests and areas of expertise.
The Affiliates and presentation topics featured in this recording are:
- Richard Greene, Soils and wine
- Andrew Ross, Groundwater policy, training and research
- Sue McIntyre, Conservation in grazing landscapes
- Steve Dovers, Reviewing recommendations from 55 Post Disaster Inquiries
- Mike Hutchinson, Developments and applications of spatial analysis – Past, present and future
- Matthew Colloff, Transforming the way we think and act about adaptation to climate change
- Richard Reilly, Analytical resources, facilities and equipment available to Fenner researchers
Click here to listen.
About the event
This recording is from the second ANU Fenner School Affiliates seminar, held on Thursday 22 March 2018.
These sessions provide staff and students with the opportunity to find out more about the research interests of Affiliates from the ANU Fenner School.
Each session consists of a series of 5 minute presentations.