Invitation to attend, places limited so please RSVP by the 15th of November to email@example.com
An ANU Urban Network initiative in association with Future Earth Australia to foster multi-disciplinary conversation on cross-species cohabitation in our cities, towns and suburbs. Including, how we, other animals, plants and other species use and share these urban spaces. For more information see http://untaming-the-urban.tumblr.com/
Program: full program available here http://untaming-the-urban.tumblr.com/Program
7th Dec, Wednesday - Pre-symposium activity
- Field visit
- Exhibition and creative practice program
- Welcome Drinks
8th Dec, Thursday - Symposium Day 1
- Session 1 - Conceptualisation
- Session 2 - Praxis
- Dinner - $48, Boffins University House
9th Dec, Friday - Symposium Day 2
- Session 3 - Imagination
Host: Fenner School of Environment and Society, ANU
- Dr Viveka Turnbull Hocking firstname.lastname@example.org - Conceptualistation Convenor & Main contac
- Kathy Eyles email@example.com - Praxis Convenor
- Andrew MacKenzie Andrew.MacKenzie@canberra.edu.au - Imagination Convenor
- Dr Amanda Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org - Art Curator
- Francis Markham, email@example.com - Live Blogger
- Dr. Jeroen van der Heijden, J.J.vanderHeijden@anu.edu.au - Urban Network Rep.
- Prof. Xeumai Bai firstname.lastname@example.org - Fenner School & Future Earth Australia Rep.
ANU Urban Network: The ANU Urban Network (launched 2016) seeks to contribute to the development of ANU urban scholarship, to facilitate excellence in urban research nationally and internationally, and to develop a clear leadership position in contributing to urban policy formulation and debate.
Future Earth Australia: http://www.futureearth.org.au/