- Bartlett PhD, A 2018, 'Factors Affecting the Relative Success of Collaborative Forestry Research Projects in Indonesia', European Journal of Development Research, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 892-913.
- Bartlett PhD, A 2018, 'Factors affecting the success of collaborative forestry research in Papua New Guinea', Australian Forestry, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 116-128.
- Bartlett PhD, A 2018, 'Understanding and evaluating success in international forestry research projects: experience from ACIAR projects in Vietnam, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea', International Forestry Review, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 274-295pp.
- Bartlett PhD, A, Kanowski, P, Van Kerkhoff, L et al 2017, 'Identifying factors that influence the success of forestry research projects implemented in developing countries: case study results from Vietnam', Forestry, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 413-425.
- Bartlett PhD, A 2016, 'The evolution and impacts of ACIARâ€™s forestry research program over three decades', Australian Forestry, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 171-188pp.
- Bartlett PhD, A 2016, 'Evaluating relative success of donor-funded collaborative research projects', Research Evaluation, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 405-415.
- Bartlett PhD, A 2012, 'Fire management strategies for Pinus radiata plantations near urban areas', Australian Forestry, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 43-53.