The effects of climate change are already a reality for much of the world's population. As we continue into the future, how will we live our daily lives, and tackle the larger political, economic and social challenges which lie ahead? Join us for this panel discussion with climate and policy experts from the ANU - presented by the ACT Australian Meteorological & Oceanographic Society for National Science Week.
If you have queries and questions on how we need to adapt and live with climate change and the possible consequences, here is the chance to have a conversation with some of the leading scientists in their fields.
MC: Dr Kate Auty ACT Commissioner for Sustainability and the Environment
- Professor Jamie Pittock FSES, ANU (Adaptation)
- Dr Liz Hanna ANU Climate Change Institute (Health)
- Emeritus Professor Janette Lindesay FSES, ANU (Climate)
- Dr Annette Hirsch RSES, ANU (Computer Modelling)
- Dr Matthew Colloff (FSES, ANU) (Water and MDB)
- Dr Steven Crimp ANU Climate Change Institute (Agriculture)
We welcome questions to be submitted beforehand. If you have a question you can submit it via the following link: