Before starting her academic career, Yuan Peng had a diverse professional background, with roles as a policy consultant for climate policies withn local government. Additionally, she has industry experience, working as Business Development (BD), focusing on low-carbon solutions for urban infrastructure.
- Peng, Y & Bai, X 2022, 'Cities leading hydrogen energy development: the pledges and strategies of 39 Chinese cities', Urban Sustainability, vol. 2, p. 11.
- White, L, Hughes, L, Lyons, M et al. 2021, 'Iterating localisation policies in support of energy transition: The case of the Australian Capital Territory', Energy Policy, vol. 158.
- Peng, Y & Bai, X 2021, 'Financing urban low-carbon transition: The catalytic role of a citylevel special fund in shanghai', Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 282.
- White, L, Hughes, L, Lyons, M et al. 2020, Politics and Policy Mixes: The Australian Capital Territory experiment in innovation co-benefits.
- Peng, Y, Wei, Y & Bai, X 2019, 'Scaling urban sustainability experiments: Contextualization as an innovation', Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 227, pp. 302-312pp.
- Baldwin, K, Aisbett, E, White, L, Dreise, T, Hunt, J, O'Neill, L, Thorburn, K, Riley, B, Bai, X, Peng, Y, Beck, F, Brahmadesham Venkataraman, M, Blakers, A, Stocks, M, Lu, B, Bridges, T, Purchase, R, Burke, P, Anjum, Z, 2019, Submission to the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation: WA Climate Change Strategy Issues Paper.
- Li, Y, Xu, T, Ye, Y et al 2018, 'Quantifying the spatial patterns of urban carbon metabolism: A case study of Hangzhou, China', Ecological Indicators, vol. 95, pp. 474-484.
- Peng, Y & Bai, X 2018, 'Experimenting towards a low-carbon city: Policy evolution and nested structure of innovation', Journal of Cleaner Production, 174 (2018) 201-212.